Study in Germany: The International Student’s Guide To Free-Tuition Education In Germany
Benefit from a high quality educational system to help you advance in your career, learn a new language by making new friends and socializing with other students, and gain an amazing life experience to remember for years to come by studying and living as a foreign student in Germany. There are hundreds of universities in Germany that have free or very low-fee tuition programs available for international students. Whether you want to study Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, or Business, Germany is the place to be. Combining high quality education with a unique cultural experience living in Germany is the main reason why young people from all around the world come to Germany.
We have been featured on over a thousand higher education websites and prestigious newspapers
Are You A Higher Education Journalist or Blogger?
If you’re interested in covering Germany as an ideal study abroad destination for international students, we can help you with your story! NEW! Gazebo 12'L x 12'W Gray/Bronze!!
10 Great Reasons To Study in Germany as a Foreign Student
- Free-tuition education in most universities (and very low fees in others).
- World class education by highly qualified staff.
- Hundreds of academic courses to choose from.
- Interesting country to explore with a profound history.
- Cultural diversity and students from all over the world.
- Practice speaking both English and German.
- Endless opportunities to work in Germany after you graduate.
- You can study every subject in English, no need to speak German.
- The cost of living in Germany is affordable, averaging around 720-850€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
- The chance to live and explore one of the world’s most developed countries and its unique culture, history and landscape.
To increase your chances of getting admitted at a Germany university, learn more about the requirements for international students, and best prepare yourself for studying and living in Germany, check out our FREE guide for international students.